The University of Canberra is providing various scholarships for International students. These scholarships will be based on academic merit while other requirements will follow. The university is offering scholarships for either UG or PG students. The courses include psychology, digital design and 54 others. Some scholarships are fully funded whereas others cover only the tuition fee.
The scholarship for international students will commence in Semester 1 2023. Moreover, the scholarship is designed for students who embody UC’s core values and demonstrate a strong commitment to social engagement and reducing inequalities. This scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for deserving students who lack the financial means to fund their studies.
Who can Apply for the Scholarship?
Applicants must meet certain criteria so that their scholarship application is considered by the authorities. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The scholarship is open to students from all regions of the world, with a particular focus on Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa, and South Asia.
- The student must have an offer letter from the university.
- Candidate must have a valid student visa to study in Australia.
- Applicants with Primary visas are eligible to apply, dependents cannot apply for the scholarship
- There are some documents that the candidate must submit with the application. These include educational documents, Visa (Subclass500), Official Transcript, Proof of English Language Proficiency, and Statement of Financial need.
To apply for the University of Canberra Scholarship candidates can visit the official website. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 9th October 2023. The scholarship also covers the full tuition fee. Also, the student will get the scholarship amount of $50000 (INR 40 Lakh). The awardee will also get the accommodation and additional financial funding of $10000 (INR 8 Lakh) will also be provided. The grant also includes miscellaneous expenses such as research grants, books, meals etc.
If you want to read more such exciting information, make sure you follow Leverage Edu News Updates.